Friday, February 8, 2008

A return after a short hiatus

Hey, it's been a while.

Sorry I haven't been posting lately, or doing much else. A little of it has been shock, a little the stunning fact that I don't have anything to do.

I function better when I'm busy, and since I got fired for the first time in my life early last week, I just haven't been that busy. I've been reading a lot, watching DVDs -- hey, that first season of "Friday Night Lights" was pretty good -- and sleeping late.

I haven't checked out the Web site I was asked to check out, and I haven't read the stuff Dale sent me.

But, as my Carolina friends say, I'm fixin' to.

Let's get moving again.

1 comment:

Dale Morgan said...

Mike - you deserve to sit and veg out for a while. It may be your last chance before you go back to work so keep sleeping in late...everything else can wait.