Friday, November 12, 2010

Check out "Odd Couple" for Willis' performance

Mike Willis is at it again.

Our class's resident star or stage and screen is part of the cast of "The Odd Couple" in a production that will be running for two more weeks as part of Theater J's 2010-11 season.

"Odd Couple" at Theater J

 I'm excited about it because I'm in Washington this week for a fraternity reunion of the George Mason University Sig Eps, and since I won't be leaving for home until Monday morning, I picked up a ticket to go see Mike and the rest of the cast in Sunday night's performance.

Here's a link to the Washington Post review of the production.

When I get back home and get my stuff unpacked, I'll revisit by DVD of "Tin Men" again and see Mike in one of his finer film performances.

1 comment:

Mike Rappaport said...

Just an update. I saw the show, Mike was wonderful and I had the chance to sit and talk with him afterward.

He is a very impressive actor.