Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sure are a lot of Gail's photos

A few classmates and at least one guy who was way too young to have been part of our class.

It's funny about the spouses who were present. My good friend Gary Oleson didn't bring his wife, who is significantly younger than he is.

I was disappointed that I didn't get to meet her, but I certainly can understand her thinking.

"I don't want to hang around with all those old people. ... Oh, honey, I didn't mean you."

It's strange. There are still times that deep inside, I have all the feelings and insecurities of a 17-year-old. I remember asking my mother when that changes. She told me it never does.

I hope she's wrong. There's a good chance I'm going to be a grandfather next year, and the last thing this world needs is a 17-year-old grandfather.

Still more Gail pictures coming.

3 comments:

Jone Pascoe said...

Mike,
Thank you for the blog. How great to have a spot where we can keep in touch with each other.

Dale,
Thank you for all you did to get us together!

I wish it hadn't flown by so quickly. I had a great time Friday night reconnecting with old friends. On saturday, there were so many more faces, I feel like I barely got to talk to people. It sure sounds like the gang on the West Coast has a good time!

By the way the "one guy who was too young to be our class" is my husband, Lorenzo. He is great sport. Remember you're only as old as you feel!

Jonee

Dale Morgan said...

I had the pleasure of talking with Jonee's husband, Lorenzo, and he fit in like he had gone through the 4 years with us. If only some of the classmates who did not come could come next time and see that we all really mesh now; probably would have back then, too, if we all hadn't thought everyone else had it together except us.

Dale Morgan said...

Jonee is in the picture plus John Totten and his lovely wife, Mimi.