Wednesday, November 7, 2007

There's something happening here ...


"... what it is ain't exactly clear."


The famous Buffalo Springfield song that says so much about the '60s came out shortly after we graduated, but it seemed an appropriate metaphor for this announcement.


Folks, we're taking off!


I don't know if any of you ever click on "View My Stats" on the right side of the page, but you ought to. For the first two weeks, this site did pretty well, generally pulling 80-90 page views a day, which is very good for most Blogger sites. Our best day ever was 142 on Monday.


Then yesterday we had 295 views, and so far today, we've got 113 at 10:15 a.m.


Wow!


You're making it great, and we're trying to make it better for you. I've got Dale and Gail signed up to blog when they want to, and I'll be happy to add more of you who want to join in the fun.


Just let me know.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I finally broke down today and decided to sign on!

Jamie and I were so sorry we didn't make the reunion, especially since we didn't make the last one either. I bet everyone has changed a bunch!

Almost a year ago, we relocated to a tiny town in North Carolina and we really like it here. We're about 25 miles south and west of Winston-Salem in Mocksville, NC. We built a 3,000 sq.ft. house on five acres of land. Feel free to visit if you're in the area.

We both wish all of our Woodson classmates a wonderful holiday season and a great 2008.

Dale Morgan said...

Well, it's about time you told us where you are!! After sending out requests for past reunion committe members to help me this last time (and the 35th), I just thought you had holed up in Fairfax somewhere.

Glad you are in a nice place. But want you both to start more sharing here. We missed you at both the past reunions.

Plus, as a person who is always looking for another place to live, want to hear more about your town.

Keep it coming, Martha.

Dale